Sunday, November 14, 2010

Overall Impression

My overall impression of the topics that we discussed this semester is that I really enjoyed New Media.  My attitude has definitely changed because at the beginning of the semester I was honestly worried about taking this class.  I am not caught up very much in the New Media world as it does not play a major role in my daily life.  This is something that I discussed in my second blog as well.  After starting New Media my nerves settled and I found that I enjoys it very much.  I found that I extremely enjoy creating websites in iWeb.  Both assignments of creating a website this far were both a lot of fun and educational. 

What surprised me the most was just how much New Media did play in an average persons normal daily life.  I always knew that New Media was an important role, but after taking this class I discovered that it was more important than just Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment